The BG 27s rig has an operating weight of approx. 95 to.
It is ideally suited for:
- Drilling cased boreholes ( installation of casing by rotary drive or optionally by hydraulic oscillator – both are powered by the drilling rig ) Crowd winch type.
- Drilling uncased deep boreholes that are stabilised by drilling fluid.
- Drilling boreholes with long hollow stem augers (CFA system), with or without kelly extensions.
- Special drilling systems, such as FOW piles, double rotary head drilling (“cased CFA system”), displacement piles, soil mixing wall system (SMW).
- CFA up to 32.5 m.
- Kelly drilling up to 52 m.
- Sheet piling up to 27 m.
- Double Rotary drilling up to 25.5 m.
- FDP drilling up to 26 m.