This is a common and cost effective technique in less stable ground conditions. There are several advantages to using the CFA piling method. These include:
- Very low levels of sound and vibration.
- Compared to conventional bored piles they can be installed very quickly and economically.
- They have high load-bearing, shear and movement capacities.
- They are suitable for a wide range of challenging ground conditions
- Piling rigs can be adapted to operate in conditions with low headroom and confined space