Ausipile is a privately owned Australian business, with over 75 years of combined construction experience in this sector.
Based in SE Queensland, as piling contractors we are able to service Australia’s Foundation and Shoring challenges.
Our core capabilities are:
- Cased Secant Walls using Double Rotary Cased Auger Piles – We are the market leader.
- Large diameter Bored Piles – We have significant temporary casing.
- Continuous Flight Auger Piles – from deep, large diameter to small, shallow excavator mounted.
- Sheet Piling – Australia’s newest largest rig, Bauer’s’ RTG25S.
- Design; shoring & foundations, to specifically suit existing site geology, groundwater & the structure.
- Dewatering & Water Treatment – 20 years of on site experience
- Bulk Earthworks & Product related Civil Work
- Basement Packages – let us combine our services and minimise the risk whatever the size of project.
Our company and people are motivated and driven by our culture, which sets the principals for commitment to everything from Safety and Quality through to providing the right solution and products for a mutually beneficial outcome.
We are a relationship contractor and build the initial contact into a long term commitment to providing the best possible service of price, solution and program.
The earlier our clients get us involved the more opportunity we have to optimise design, save costs and improve project viability.
Our team looks forward to receiving your enquiries.